Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Perfect way to start August

 Fun at the beach <3 At first i didnt want to go in the water.. I was thinking it was going to be salty.. well stupid me clearly it wont be because it wasn't.. How did i discover it ? Well, My boyfriend made me go in the water so I did while I was carefully walking to not fall.. he pushed me down and submerged my whole body underwater I was in such panic I forgot to breathe and opened my mouth. And for my surprise I tasted the water on which was NOT salty ! so yipeee ! after that they couldnt get me off the water I kept swimming and just floating around I loved it so much. I had the best time ever ! I'm so glad he brought me <3 thanks bb. He promised me we'll go back to the beach next week or the following week <3 I'm excited








 We couldnt get a jumping picture so I was stuck with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment