Tuesday, March 27, 2012

pain is temporary - Outfit of the day


Necklace - Love LuLu, White Tee - Suzy Shier, Denim Jacket - TopShop, Bangles - H&M, Black Maxi Skirt - Teranova
Currently my favorite piece this summer. Maxi Skirts are currently my pj's when im just too lazy to try and dress up. I got this Black Maxi Skirt from Teranova here in Manila and I got them for such a bargain ! $ 5 I wanted it in every colour but I decided to just get the most basic one. Black. I paired it with a simple white tee that I got in Canada and also borrowed my sisters denim jacket from Topshop. Also I snuck in a necklace because i thought it was too plain. So i put on my Love LuLu necklace to put the whole look together.  I think it just completes it :)






1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I've followed you via GFC <3

    Win a chance to get a $15 gift card! details on my blog! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete