Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Polyvore

I love polyvore ! omg its crazy how i got so addicted to it last night. You guys are probably wondering what polyvore is well since you guys asked :) It's a website where you create looks and amazing outfits together. It's this huge website where all the clothing/ accessories and etc. come together. It gives you the chance to put together an outfit with your dream items. I love it because it gives me ideas what to wear and gives me ideas how to style clothes. I'm so happy i found this website :). Anyways you lovelies im going to go back on the website and create more looks :) I hope you guys like them. They're so fun to do and SO EASY ! it literally takes a couple minutes to learn how to use everything. have an awesome day lovelies <3 hope you guys are inspired to create amazing outfits on Polyvore


xxo caterp. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment